So what’s up with #aywsm? It stands for Adapting Your World Small Moment. Each day living with a chronic disease or illness, life is hard. #aywsm is that thing you accomplished, that moment you realized you were “normal”, a break from the chains that bind us from being “normal.” It wasn’t until I started celebrating my small moments each day, that I became happier, that I realized there is life beyond the chains. Even if you don’t live with a chronic condition, I invite you to join the #aywsm movement.
Some of my small moments:
- Finishing the logo for this blog
- Helping my kids paint for the first time
- Realizing I had to change how I think, blog topic to follow
- First Shamrock Shake of the year
- Helping my mother-in-law pick out new her glasses
Every day is full of little things we don’t recognize. It’s time to celebrate them!
So when you’re on social media, I encourage you to use the hashtag #aywsm. I will be looking for them, who knows when I just might find yours!